What Happens After You Do A Cleanse?
I was thinking about all the people that come in through my 21-day cleanse who are trying to work out what to eat afterward. The number one question being asked is “what do I eat?”, which is a really good question, followed by “how do I cook?” or “what do I cook with?”.
The answer is very simple – add more plants to your world. It is the most incredible thing you can do!
When you’re cleansing, especially my 21 days cleanse which is all pre-digestible food loaded with prebiotics, the blender is doing the chewing and all the work for you which ultimately gives your digestive system a break.
When the body and the digestion have had their rest, we then move on to high plant-based food – that’s when the chewing comes in. After that, we can then go back to the real world and go to cafes.
Yes, You Can Go To Cafes And Not Stress About What To Eat!
Do you know what the greatest thing you can do when you go to cafes? This is what I tell all my girlfriends – order the sides! Take advantage of the variety they offer. If a meal comes with something you cannot or rather would not have, ask for the sides. That’s what I like about cafes and restaurants, you can always choose what can be taken out or what can be added to your plate. I never feel stuck or I never feel stressed about what to eat or wonder if it’s the right place to go to.
Setting yourself up for success after you’ve done a cleanse, is the most important part of doing a cleanse.
Just a few tips from me to you –
- Loads of vegetables on your plate.
- Keep right away from fried salty foods.
- When you eat out, take advantage and choose from the wide variety of sides the place you’re eating at has to offer, and do not eat food that has no value to your body. Sides have always been a hit with me, I feel I could never go without them.
- Continue to look from within and not from the outside of your body, the more gratitude you have for simply just being alive the more ease you will feel for the long-term.
- Any kind of animal flesh or products, keep to once a month.
- Lastly is letting go – letting go of the old patterns, and doing your best to stand in what you want for yourself.
If you’ve done my 21-day cleanse, and you really want to have a high plant-based meal afterward, my 14-day Plant Driven Transformation Challenge is the way to go.
That’s it! If I missed anything… Oh yeah, keep those morning broths up and the morning liquid nourishing drinks in the cleanse, this will help you immensely.
I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences about my cleanse. I will wait for you in the comment box on my YouTube channel!
Lots of love,
Chef Cynthia Louise xx